I have made these 3 times now and they are awesome! Great for a fast morning breakfast that is filling! Also when your hens are laying a lot, you can put these in the Freezer to store for later! Disclaimer: I am not fooling myself into thinking these are healthy but they are packed with protein and fill me up so I am not looking for junk to satisfy my hunger
1. Scramble up eggs, sausage(I use TVP but if you use sausage cook it first), and cheese. You could also add peppers or spinach? What ever tickles your fancy, just make sure it is all cooked thoroughly(the stuff in the picture is not fully cooked yet).
2. Next open up a can of biscuits(I have have used several different kinds and they all worked great!) Stretch the biscuits one at a time like the picture below.
3. My son helped me with the picture Put a scoop of the cooked mixture into the middle and pinch 2 adjacent corners together and then the other 2.
Watch out for baby hands!!!
4. Plop them on a cookie sheet pinched side down. Don’t worry if they aren’t completely closed, they will bake together.
5. Bake at 350 until golden brown. The time on the biscuit can is pretty accurate but I usually go another minute or two.
Here’s what the bottom looks like after it bakes.
6. Eat one fresh and then let the rest cool, move them to the fridge and then the freezer. I store them all together in gallon size Ziploc bags.
When you are ready to eat a frozen one just put it in the microwave for 1 minute(depends on your microwave I guess).