Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In the Back

So I used my front yard as my Late Summer/Early Fall Garden and decided to start my Fall/Winter Garden in the back. So here is what I have going in the back.

In my first bed I have a Large cherry tomato plant(on the right), spinach seedlings(Middle, 2 rows), lettuce(2 rows on the left), and a scattering of Carrots above the tomato plant to the right. To protect them from birds(they ate my first seedlings) I put four steaks in the corners and loosely draped a piece of bird netting over it. It’s really easy to water right through it.

023

Spinach

022

Carrots

024

Tomato

025

In my far bed(just happens to be my very first garden!) I have Broccli, garlic, and peas:)

029

Garlic

026

Broccoli

027

Peas on the right, more broccoli on the left

028

These 2 beds are still being prepped and worked on:)

030

No comments: